18 Dec A Homefirst Friend Provides Courtesy Passes for Drive-In Movie
In August, the families of Homefirst were treated to movie passes to see Akeelah and the Bee Movie at the Cranford Theater. These passes were courtesy of a long-standing friend of Homefirst, Emily Serna, along with the Cranford Inclusivity Project. The Cranford Inclusivity Project is a grassroots community initiative that was formed to increase inclusivity and diversity in the town of Cranford, New Jersey. Four of our families received a family night out full of entertainment, refreshments, and thoughtful conversation about diversity and inclusivity. According to one of the mothers that attended, “It was a great drive-in experience. The kids loved it. Thank you so much!!! We love Homefirst!”
- Pick a hobby and set a goal such as a 3 mile walk, 5K run, bake cookies, etc.
- Get creative.
- Set-up a team by clicking on “FUNDRAISE” and follow the prompts.
- On your fundraising page, you will see links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, What’s App, and email.
- Click on those icons and share your page
- Write a note asking your friends to support your “walk” for Homefirst.
- It’s that easy, and you can share via email, text or social media.