30 Nov Father of Four Falls on Hard Times
After losing his job, Frank, the father of four children, fell on hard times. Not being able to recover from this set back, Frank and his children were unfortunately evicted from their home, and forced to temporarily move his children in with his mother. On a mission to reunite with his family, Frank went back to school to obtain his barber’s license and was able to transition into working on a full-time basis. His pursuit to rebuild did not end there. He contacted Homefirst for assistance with a security deposit for an apartment. Through his strong perseverance, and outreach of Homefirst, this homeless single father of four was able to reunite with his family and give them a place to call home.
- Pick a hobby and set a goal such as a 3 mile walk, 5K run, bake cookies, etc.
- Get creative.
- Set-up a team by clicking on “FUNDRAISE” and follow the prompts.
- On your fundraising page, you will see links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, What’s App, and email.
- Click on those icons and share your page
- Write a note asking your friends to support your “walk” for Homefirst.
- It’s that easy, and you can share via email, text or social media.