29 Dec Help Homefirst Strengthen Families and Build Communities
Posted at 16:07h in Latest News
“We have a day for giving thanks. We have two days for getting deals. Now we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, charities, families, businesses, community centers and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.” (Source: GivingTuesday.org)
Homefirst Interfaith Housing and Family Services, founded in 1986, continues to provide transitional and permanent housing, homeless prevention assistance and family support services to strengthen families and build communities.
Please help Homefirst kick off the giving season by giving 10 minutes of your time to support our mission in delivering comprehensive solutions to homelessness. Below are ways you can support us this #GivingTuesday!
- Forward this email to your family and friends
- Like us on Facebook
- Invite your friends to like us on Facebook
- Like and share our posts on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet and invite your friends to follow us on Twitter
- Like and retweet our tweets on Twitter
- Tell us why you support Homefirst by taking an #UNSelfie and sharing the photo with your friends on Social Media. (Don’t forget to tag Homefirst in your photos) (Example)
- Watch and share our anniversary video, “Homefirst: 30 Years of Caring” on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Make a small financial contribution to our organization